Every year hundreds of thousands of individuals suffer dog bites and animal attack in the United States. One of the most common and in many cases overlooked injuries to befell victims of dog bite is nerve damage. Nerve injures during dog bites and attacks can be caused by deep lacerations, puncture wounds, contusions, and compression of the tissue. Specific symptoms of nerve damage include the following…
- General sensation of burning and tingling.
- Sensitivity or Numbness
- Inability to feel body party
- Formication – feeling of insects crawling down the skin
- Inflammation of the skin
In many cases nerve injuries last for years following a dog bite. Victims have the right to seek recovery following a dog bite incident for all damages sustained. In order to properly diagnose nerve damage a patient will have to undergo a myriad of tests which can include MRI, CT scans and MRI neurography.
Monetary Recovery for Victims – Value of a Nerve Injury Case
Perhaps the most common question asked by our clients regards how much their case is going to settle for. Every cases is unique and comprises of different factors which can play a significant role in determining its overall value. Some of the most significant factors in determining the overall value a personal injury – dog bite case include the following…
- The overall magnitude and severity of the physical damage sustained by the injured party.
- Current medical expenditures on treating such injuries and requirement for future medical and rehabilitation care.
- Level of Pain and suffering – emotional trauma and mental distress due to trauma and injuries suffered.
- Economic damage – number of days lost at work and future loss of income.
Cost of Legal Representation
Many individual who have suffered harm due to an injury are apprehensive about seeking consultation with an attorney because of potential for high legal costs. That is why our law firm has establishing two guarantees in order to help victim attaint full and just compensation for their damages.
- Free Legal Consultation: Any and all legal consultations regarding your case is handled by our attorney free of charge. Our consultations entail a full and detailed case review where we determine and recommend the proper legal court of action.
- No Win Zero Fee Guarantee: All personal injury cases we take on are handled by our firm on a contingency fee basis. This means that there are no legal costs of expenses incurred by our clients unless and until their case is successfully resolved and compensation provided.
If you have any further questions feel free to contact our law offices. We are available 24 hours per day seven days a week including all major holidays.