Our law firm is proud to provide legal representation for individuals who have suffered the devastating effects of Mesothelioma due to exposure to harmful chemicals including asbestos. If you of a loved have been diagnoses with the ailment contact our law offices to schedule a confidential free case evaluation.
Asbestos Exposure and Mesothelioma: Mesothelioma is a type of cancer of the mesothelium, the protective covering of a victims internal organs including the lungs, liver, kidneys and heart. The vast majority of Mesothelioma cases take place around the lungs and the chest cavity. Another region where the body where mesothelioma cancer is prevalent include the abdomen. Unlike other types of cancer mesothelioma is heavily linked to environmental factors specifically long term or acute exposure to asbestos.
Asbestos Class Action and Single Party Lawsuit Information:
Class action lawsuits take place when there are a large number of injured victims with a similar legal or factual cause of action against a liable entity. In class action lawsuits one claimant is chosen as a class representative. The grievances of the entire class will be represented through this person. There are certain criteria the courts look at in order to certify a class action lawsuit. Some of the most important factors involved in the certification of a class action lawsuit are as follow…
Average Mesothelioma Lawsuit Settlement – Average Asbestos Case Value
One of the most frequent questions asked by our clients during legal consultations is, “how much do you think my case will settle for,” or “what is the average value of a mesothelioma case”. According to recent data the average settlement of a case involving an individual who has suffered the devastating issues involving mesothelioma due to asbestos exposure is between $900,000 and $6,000,000. This broad range is due to important factors that are unique to an individual case. Some of the most important factors our law firm used in order to determine the average case value involving individuals stricken with mesothelioma are as follows.
Steps to Take if You or Your Loved One Have Been Diagnosed with Mesothelioma Cancer
The medical and legal process of a mesothelioma diagnosis can be greatly challenging. The most important steps you should follow if you have diagnosed with such an ailment are provided below.
1. Contact our Law Firm: Individual who contact our offices will speak directly with an mesothelioma attorney. Our legal experts will then fully evaluate you claim in a timely fashion and determine the most optimum legal course of action.
2. Consultation with an Attorney – During the consultation process we will take the time necessary to present you with an in person in-depth review with you and your loved one. We will provide you with a step by step game plan so that you can receive the maximum level of compensation available within a timely fashion.
3. Filed a Claim Against the At Fault Parties – Our law firm will draft the complaint which may include several defendants including the manufacturers of asbestos material and employers.
4. Negotiation Faze of the Process – During the process our firm will attempt to come to an agreement with at fault parties regarding an equitable resolution of the claim so that our injured client can receive full compensation for all harms suffered.
5. Litigation if the Matter – If a reasonable settlement of the claim is not achieved during the negotiation process our law firm file a mesothelioma lawsuit. Evidence displaying a causal connection between asbestos exposure and the diagnosis of mesothelioma will be presented to a jury who will decide fault and the amount of recovery available.
Cos of Legal Representation: Our law firm works on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients do not have to pay for legal costs out of pocket until their matter is successfully settled or litigated in the court of law. Our clients do not have to pay any legal fees if in any even there is not monetary compensation.
Seeking Legal Help: All confidential legal consultations and case reviews regarding your claim are provided by our attorneys free of charge. If you have any further legal questions feel free to contact our law office toll free (800)790-5422